I am grateful to the residents of Yellowknife North for putting their trust and faith in me as their representative in the 18th Assembly. It’s a privilege to be your MLA. I look forward to being your voice, and protecting your interests as our great territory moves ahead.
During my election campaign in the fall of 2015, and through my service on Yellowknife City Council in the six years before that, I have come to know the priorities of residents of Yellowknife North. I will work towards:
- a sustainable and responsive health care system
- a stronger and diversified economy
- effective management of the cost of living
- responsive, transparent government
- accessible and responsive education options for young people
- a clean and sustainable environment, here and everywhere
- respectful partnerships with Inuit, Metis and First Nations
- responsiveness to the TRC’s Calls to Action
- care and respect for seniors and elders
Public service is about listening, and responding, to you. Please use this website, my Facebook page, email or call my office to get in touch and share your concerns.